Swimming Pool Consultation
An important part of the process is the initial consultation. This is usually held onsite so that we can get a good idea of what your requirements are. The consultation is held with the Director and Owner of Senator Pools (Mirco Lepagier) and we initially cover the following:
- Assessment of your existing spaces & identification of swimming pool position options
- Review of access, neighbouring structures & established trees
- Establishment of general design brief & discussion about materials, features, products & pool equipment
- Review of pool saftey compliance including fencing options, assessments of existing structures & boundaries
- Estimated budgets based on all of the above
Swimming Pools consultations can also be held with Senator Pools and your existing designer if required. If you would like to to present you with a quote, tender or construction and project management of your pool this can also be arranged.
For full details and additional information, please feel free to contact Senator Pools Today.